Students Giving Voice to Poverty – Gallery

8 responses to “Students Giving Voice to Poverty – Gallery”

1. Cara O'Connor Avatar
    Cara O’Connor

Welcome to this comment board for the art and writing submitted by BMCC/CUNY and former CUNY students! Please offer your impressions. If you have questions about an artwork or want more information, you can ask here or email voicingpoverty@bmcc.cuny.edu

2. C.O. Avatar
    C.O.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions!

3. Mahatapa Palit Avatar
    Mahatapa Palit

Super excited we are having this event. I can feel the energy even before we have begun

4. Katheryne Herrera-Burgos Avatar
    Katheryne Herrera-Burgos

Love the energy and friendliness of this event. Made me think of a lot of things in my personal life, thanks for hosting this event!

5. DM Ressy Avatar
    DM Ressy

Highly organized and informative. Appreciate all the hard work put into the presentations and the speakers. And I learned something new today about Booker T Washington and Tuskegee Institute. Thank you all for this. Congratulations to the organizers!

6. Laurence Musgrove Avatar

These are all beautiful representations of the moment taken to reflect on poverty and present unique perspectives that are also universal. Thank you.

7. Channing Creager Avatar
    Channing Creager

Wow this is so cool! I love seeing how talented my fellow students are! Good Job everyone! I bet it was a really great conference.

8. Luciana Fisher Avatar

I want to thank everyone involved in organizing this beautiful event! I feel honored and very grateful to have had the opportunity to participate. Warm Regards, Luciana Fisher.